- Generally, the admissions are opened for Grade 1 each year. The admissions to other Grades are subject to the availability of seats. Admissions are closed after the seats are filled.
- Admission to Grade 1 in NDPS will be governed by the following age criteria. The child should be 5 years and 6 months of age or more as on 1st April of the year for which admission is applied.
- For Grades 2 to 8, the child should have completed the course of study of the previous Grade, for admission to be granted.
- For Grade 9, admission for the available seats, if any, will be granted on the basis of an aptitude test coupled with an interview.
- For Grade 11, the admission window for external candidates will open after the declaration of the CBSE Grade 10 results and is based on the cut off percentages for each stream, which will be put up on the school notice board. Students from other boards are required to provide the migration certificate.
- Admission will not normally be granted directly in Grades 10 and 12.
- The school does not discriminate between any child for admissions on the basis of gender, religion, caste, or disability.
ADMISSIONS FOR CLASS XI OPEN
'Requisition Form for Admission' is currently available at the school's Front Office.
The following are the criteria for admission:
- PCM : 80% and above in Science and Mathematics
- PCB : 80% and above in Science
- Commerce with Mathematics : 70% and above in Mathematics
- Commerce/Humanities : 60% and above in aggregate